Saturday, October 02, 2004

Clock on a Pole


P041002_1338
Originally uploaded by Jaqaroo.
This clock was in the Saitama Children's Zoo, which we visited this morning. The zoo is one of those minor league type attractions. But the kids don't care because they can enjoy themselves almost anywhere, and the parents don't care because as long as it keeps the kids occupied they are happy and grateful... and it's much cheaper than Tokyo Disneyland, a true Major League attraction.
We had a good time though: the weather was lovely, the Lesser Panda babies were just too cute for words and the whole place had a certain amateur charm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My mouth is wide open and my head is swinging side to side....

you have the most gifted and artistic point of view.... these photos fill me with awe.

I've been practicing for 5 years..... and taken THOUSANDS of photos.... and my shots pale in comparison......... AWSOME shots buddy....
I may not always leave a comment but I AM watching... Great Job!

Keep clicking

Emil