Sunday, November 06, 2005

Clock & Blue Sky


Clock & Blue Sky, originally uploaded by Jaqaroo.

More blue sky. And with winter not so far away I can look forward to many more blue sky days - Tokyo winters are dry and clear, unlike England, where it's gray and wet most of the season.

We are almost into the second week of Novemeber and things are moving along: the new job is looking more manageable although still challenging.
I should not be thinking about what I might do after the six months, but I find myself day dreaming of elaborate travel plans.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice to see you back... and blue skies... are a real treat to be sure

E

Anonymous said...

Dear John,
Thanks for sharing Clock & Blue Sky. You’ve given me an idea for my next articles on ipod nano sale with your creative writing on this blog. Your info really does deserve an honest compliment.

Thanks for sharing with us. I'm surely add yours to my collection of ipod nano sale blog.

Anonymous said...

Dear John,
While I'm searching for new ipod nano articles, I found Clock & Blue Sky that you really put effort into it. I'm impressed with your creative writing skills and sure give me inspiration for my site next articles about new ipod nano. Thanks for sharing and keep your good writing skills.