Wednesday, February 19, 2003

Thursday 20th February

This morning I had to get up at 6:20 and go to a sub class that didn't remember I had until last night and then went to Ebisu Tully's. When I first looked in it seemed rather full so I went up to Atre and bought a couple of those nice blank note books from Muji. I like to do arty Cargo Cult pages in them. The only bad point is that although they are A5 size that also includes the little holes. So I have to paste them on to regular A5 sheets before I print them. Ah well, the world of small press publishing is rather with the like.
Went to the office and click-clacked on the keyboard until it was time for lunch. Which today was a salad and an onigiri from Seven Eleven.
And now here I am. Stuck in the office on a beautiful afternoon - the grainy clouds skim across a gray sky and a steady cold drizzle wets the roads. I'd rather be out there in the real world than in here in a virtual one.
The afternoon dragged on so badly that I was starting to feel ill – perhaps I was just tired, perhaps that’s how I’ll feel in a few months when Junior arrives.
Met William at AXA and we talked babies for quite a while. Met him after and we talked Hemingway. On the train home I finished The Old Man And The Sea.
Home at 9:10. William called at 10:00 and we arranged that we are going over to see them this Saturday! So we finally get to see little Robin!

No comments: