Saturday, October 09, 2004

October Clouds #1


clouds1.JPG
Originally uploaded by Jaqaroo.
(I posted the one below last night but it didn't publish, so I did this one today, and then when I posted it they both appeared. Thought I leave them both)

The great thing about clouds is that they are there for everyone to enjoy and appreciate; just look up at the sky, there they go, like great galleons saling in a bright blue ocean.
They are never the same; they are always changing, season to season, morning to evening.
Recently I was trying to paint clouds and found it rather difficult. It's easy to fall into the childhood symbolic drawing image of a cloud - round, fluffy things. Like anything you draw the most important thing is to look carefully and draw what you actually see, not what you think you see. Draw what you see.
OK, I will...

No comments: